Macho Man Monday

“Did you know human beings only use 10-20% of their brain? Could you imagine what would happen if you tapped into the other 80%?”

I want to be a VIG so fucking bad it hurts. Did you see Bobby VIG Vigeant use the other 80% of his brain? The part that dances with his shirt off, rides in stretch limos and cuts up watermelons with samurai swords? That’s the part of my brain I’ve been missing. The macho VIG part. I’m not even trying to be funny either. If I don’t become a VIG by the end of this year I’m going to die.


4 Responses to “Macho Man Monday”

  All Sports Rumors & News >

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message